Who we are and how to contact us
- HipBaby Ireland
- Tel: 085-7192770
INTRODUCTION AND TERMS
When you register/ guest checkout we ask for the following information;
- Name, e-mail address, delivery address, and contact details.
- Once you place an order your credit card details are transferred to our secure merchant provider Realex. (Credit card information is not accessible to HipBaby).
- A record of your purchases it stored in the HipBaby Database which is part of the website (only visible to authorised administrators).
- If we need to contact you in relation to your order, a record is kept of our email correspondence. This helps us keep track of any questions, problems or concerns you’ve had with our products or services.
When a customer places an order, the information you enter, such as your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, company name, and VAT number if applicable will be
stored within the order. The other information that is stored is as follows:
- The type of device used, such as mobile or desktop
- The date and time you ordered
- Your payment method
- How much you paid
- The shipping method
- Any activity on the order, such as the date and time the order was completed by staff
- The products you ordered
Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal data; including the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA)
and The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) together.
Purposes of the Data Processing
HipBaby collects and processes your personal data in order to:
- Provide you with the products and services that you seek from our website.
- Improve our website and service.
- Ensure the security of our website.
- Better market relevant content generally, using anonymous or pseudonymised personal data.
- And, if you have additionally consented to it, market to you specifically, such as through email remarketing and web retargeting.
Beyond these purposes, we process your data only if you have granted express consent for its stated purposes.
Google Analytics (Functional Cookies)
Opt-out: Download the browser plugin “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” here.
Google AdWords (Advertising Cookies)
Our website uses Google AdWords Conversion Tracking cookie to measure and optimise the performance and user experience related to our ads in Google Search or selected Google Display Network sites.
Opt-out: Visiting Google’s Ads Settings here.
We use third-party data processors to process personal data on our behalf. Such service providers support HipBaby especially relating to hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, improving
the websites, and sending email newsletters. These processors may be located outside the European Union.
Our websites may also include social media features (e.g., share or like buttons). Such features are provided by third-party social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook. Where data is collected
Our content may link to third party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for such external content, which may contain separate privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal subpoena or warrant. We may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if we
believe it to be necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of HipBaby, its customers or any third party.
If you have given us your email for purposes of communication, we will contact you before using your data to send promotional emails relating to your interests. You may revoke your consent to being
contacted by email for promotional purposes any time, by clicking on an unsubscribe link or replying directly stating your wish to unsubscribe.
Technical and Organizational Data Protection
HipBaby implements commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against abuse and loss. We store such data in secure environments. We provide training to
our employees on data protection best practices and require them to enter into a confidentiality agreement.
While we use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data submitted through our websites.
Rights and Contact Info
Upon request, our Data Protection Officer will provide you with information as to whether and what personal data we store in relation to you. Should your personal data be incorrect, you may have it rectified
through contacting us. You may also revoke your consent to use your personal data in the future, in whole or in parts, or request deletion of your personal data.
Please feel free to direct such requests, or other questions and comments regarding this privacy statement or the privacy practices of HipBaby to our Data Protection Officer:
HipBaby data Protection Officer