Breast Angels Silverette Healing Cups are an innovative product from Italy produced to aid parents whilst breastfeeding and have been tried, tested and most importantly proven to work for many years. They help to prevent, protect and heal cracked nipples and heal sore nipples from breastfeeding. Breast Angels have been kept a secret for way too long!
There are many benefits to this wonderful product which include the following:
- They help to prevent, protect and heal cracked nipples and heal sore nipples whilst breast feeding
- Pro-healing effect, cracks heal within days
- No creams or lotions need to be used when using Breast Angels Silverette Cups
- No chemicals or creams are passed to baby through breastfeeding
- It has the added benefit of being non-toxic
- They are extremely hygienic
- They are an Eco – Friendly product which can be passed onto the next generation
They are every breastfeeding persons dream – easy to use and effective, these cups are the must have accessory for all breastfeeders who want to protect against or alleviate sore nipples from breastfeeding & cracked nipples from breastfeeding.
- Bra Size: C cup or less
- Bra Size: C cup or more
How to use Breast Angels Silverette Healing Cups…
- Simply express a few drops of breast milk into each cup before applying directly onto the nipple.
- Apply the Breast Angel Silverette Healing Cup directly onto the nipple – like a cupping glass.
- Place a Breast Pad over the Breast Angel Silverette Healing Cup.
- Your nursing bra will then hold everything in place.
- Remove Breast Angel Silverette Healing Cup and rinse nipple before each nursing session.
- Wear the Breast Angel Silverette Healing Cup at all times unless nursing/breastfeeding your infant.
- No other nipple treatment should be used in conjunction with Breast Angels Silverette Healing Cups as this may reduce their effectiveness.
- If the crack or graze persists it may be necessary to use a silicon breast shield whilst breast feeding to aid in the healing process.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- If symptoms do not go away or worsen, talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
How to Clean:
- Breast Angels – Silverette Cups should be cleaned twice a day using Bicarbonate of Soda and a small amount of cold water.
- Make a paste using a tablespoon of Bicarbonate Soda mixed with a small amount of cold water
- Simply rub the Bicarbonate of Soda mix on the Breast Angels Silverette Cups and rinse.
- Bicarbonate of Soda is widely available and you should be able to find it in the baking section of your nearest supermarket.
- For hygienic reasons Breast angels can not be returned after purchase