Breast Angels Silverette Healing Cups are an innovative product from Italy produced to aid women whilst breastfeeding and have been tried, tested and most importantly proven to work for many years. They help to prevent, protect and heal cracked nipples and heal sore nipples from breastfeeding. Breast Angels have been kept a secret for way too long!
There are many benefits to this wonderful product which include the following:
- They help to prevent, protect and heal cracked nipples and heal sore nipples whilst breast feeding
- Pro-healing effect, cracks heal within days
- No creams or lotions need to be used when using Breast Angels Silverette Cups
- No chemicals or creams are passed to baby through breastfeeding
- It has the added benefit of being non-toxic
- They are extremely hygienic
- They are an Eco – Friendly product which can be passed onto the next generation
They are every breastfeeding woman's dream - easy to use and effective, these cups are the must have accessory for all breastfeeding women who want to protect against or alleviate sore nipples from breastfeeding & cracked nipples from breastfeeding.
How to use Breast Angels Silverette Healing Cups...
- Simply express a few drops of breast milk into each cup before applying directly onto the nipple.
- Apply the Breast Angel Silverette Healing Cup directly onto the nipple - like a cupping glass.
- Place a Breast Pad over the Breast Angel Silverette Healing Cup.
- Your nursing bra will then hold everything in place.
- Remove Breast Angel Silverette Healing Cup and rinse nipple before each nursing session.
- Wear the Breast Angel Silverette Healing Cup at all times unless nursing/breastfeeding your infant.
- No other nipple treatment should be used in conjunction with Breast Angels Silverette Healing Cups as this may reduce their effectiveness.
- If the crack or graze persists it may be necessary to use a silicon breast shield whilst breast feeding to aid in the healing process.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- If symptoms do not go away or worsen, talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
How to Clean:
- Breast Angels – Silverette Cups should be cleaned twice a day using Bicarbonate of Soda and a small amount of cold water.
- Make a paste using a tablespoon of Bicarbonate Soda mixed with a small amount of cold water
- Simply rub the Bicarbonate of Soda mix on the Breast Angels Silverette Cups and rinse.
- Bicarbonate of Soda is widely available and you should be able to find it in the baking section of your nearest supermarket.
- For hygienic reasons Breastangels can not be returned after purchase
sandraPosted on 2015-02-10I bought these after a friends recommendation and I am so glad I did. Within a few days discomfort had reduced to almost nothing. I honestly thought it would not work but am so glad I gave them a try!
DarinaPosted on 2015-02-10I used Breast Angel - Silverette Cups from the day my son was born. I loved every minute of my breastfeeding and was blissfully unaware of the pains and aches most women endure. Thank you Breast Angels for making my breastfeeding experience so wonderful! I wouldn't consider breastfeeding without them. I think Breast Angels should be on the must buy list for all pregnant women - they prevent so many unnecessary pains and tears."
ZoePosted on -0001-11-30Literally a life saver. Why did I not have these for my first baby, I was about to stop feeding my son when a friend suggested these to me thank God I did!!! 6 months later I am writing a review and still feeding pain free!!!! A special word of thanks to Leona who went out of her way to meet me on a Saturday, thank you!