At the end of a hot day in the land down under, the earth gave some relief with rain and thunder. As the raindrops fell the animals danced—the big bull bucked, and the horses pranced. But none were as happy as the green tree frog who sang and sang his happy song.
Discover Rupert’s singing with his story card that comes with your garment.
- Made of Made of 95% Globally Certified Organic Cotton and 5% elastane.
- Double buttons to allow for shortening length or extending wear.
- Foldable leg cuffs to adjust leg length. Size Guide Here
- Naturally breathable fabric that allows babies to move with ease.
- Peach sherbet with a retro brown trim.
All Coddi & Womple prints are designed with a dream, pencil and paper. Hand drawn, the old school way and brought to life the new school way to celebrate our creatures just. as. they. are – because they are perfect as they are.
Here at C&W curiosity fills us to our core, we believe magic is found in the little details of our natural world. Our playwear is made for inquisitive little farmers, peaceful nature warriors, urban green seekers…for coddiwomplers. With hand sketched illustrations we thread equal parts wonder and science into every print on our playwear. The result? Curious, engaging clothing for kids from a part of their world.
When your little Coddiwompler wears Coddi & Womple they are wearing our:
good – earthed – values
- Gentle – Gentle to your little ones’ skin and to the team who help bring our playwear to life. We have a wonderful relationship with our factory and chat regularly to ponder the ways of life. Every C&W garment is hand made by seriously talented people. Our factory is in Trippur, India and is GOTS certified (globally certified organic) – in other words, from seed to stitch our fabric is 100% certified organic and was made in healthy work conditions for all involved. This ensures a living wage and reasonable working hours for everyone, a large number of employees are gifted free accommodation and work with our manufactures for many years.
- Curiosity – We are for the children and always will be. There’s no fashion here – only childhood. We playfully explore a child’s world, the earth and its creatures through designs for children whilst splashing color galore.
- Quality – We will only use 100% GOTS certified organic cotton as we believe kids must be dressed in natural, breathable fibers to create functional, comfortable clothing kids can be kids in. Our factory uses a digital printing system to ensure every hand drawn illustration is brought to life just how we dreamt it.
We take our quality seriously, but we live a little rough around the edges.
Get the dirt out
We believe the best life is toddler life – covered in dirt and fresh food. That’s allota stains to get out!
To care for your gorgeous garment please follow the washing instructions on the tag.
- Cold gentle machine wash and line dry in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleech
- Warm Iron if needed
We advise you don’t use stain removers however, if you really need to get a tricky stain out they can be used – keep in mind this will fade your playwear as its created with organic cotton and eco friendly dyes.