Cedar is a red deer found wild in the New Zealand hills. Just like a king wearing a crown, Cedar tears through the bush sharing kindness around. Stomping his hooves, his booming voice sings, ‘Berries are delicious, but kindness is king!’
The King of kindness is here to teach us all that sharing is caring. Discover how Cedar shares the berries, his full story card comes with your garment.
- Made of Made of 95% Globally Certified Organic Cotton and 5% elastane.
- Wild Rose pink with an antique green trim.
- True to size with a full year of growing room. Size Guide Here
- Circle skirt designed for the ultimate twirl.
- Side pockets for collecting curious things.
All Coddi & Womple prints are designed with a dream, pencil and paper. Hand drawn, the old school way and brought to life the new school way to celebrate our creatures just. as. they. are – because they are perfect as they are.