Outer: Recycled Polyester with PU coating. Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
Inspired by the National Trust’s ’50 things to do before you’re 11 ¾’ activities and the many woodlands in the charity’s care, our Crafty Pencil Case will make a gorgeous new home for all your little one’s pens and pencils! Coordinates perfectly with our Adventurer’s Backpack, this pencil case also makes a great gift for stationery enthusiasts. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 1 whole plastic bottle to make our Crafty Pencil Case!
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- In a colourful and fun woodland inspired all over print with contrasting teal and red trims
- Zip fastening on the top with a cloud shaped Frugi branded zip pull
- Wipe clean
- 21cm x 8cm x 7cm approx.
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)