Perfect for wrapping your little one up ready for chilly adventures in the wild, the waterproof Explorer All In One will help to keep them warm and dry! From Frugis Explorer Range, this suit has an inner layer of comfy wadding and a fleece lining in the hood, body and legs for extra snuggliness. Made from post consumer recycled polyester – that’s recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
FUN FACT: It takes 35 plastic bottles to make our Explorer All In One in age 3-4 years!
- Made from Recycled Polyester with a super soft peached finish
- Waterproof rating of 3,000HH
- Fully taped seams
- 1.9 Tog rating
- * Light insulation – Ideal for everyday outdoor use!
- Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the suit!
- Hedgehogs: Inspired by the creatures that are small, round and famously covered in spines, this suit has a contrasting Foxglove Pink lining
- Zip fastening on the front with internal zip guard
- Storm placket with double fastening for extra protection from the cold
- Fun flower or fish shaped reflective print detailing
- 3-piece hood for a great fit with an elasticated front edge for better visibility
- Elasticated cuffs and waist for a fab fit
- Adjustable and detachable foot stirrups that are perfect for stretching over wellington boots
- Handy hanging loop
- Label to write your little one’s name on