Perfect for back to school, Frugi’s Explorer Waterproof Coat has a comfy wadded layer and a super soft fleece lining in the hood and at the top that’s great for protecting your little one from the elements and keeping them warm on colder days! Made from post consumer recycled polyester – that’s recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 36 plastic bottles to make our 5-6 years Explorer Waterproof Coat!
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a super soft peached finish
- Waterproof rating of 3000HH
- Fully taped seams
- 1.9 Tog rating
- * Light insulation – Ideal for everyday outdoor use!
- Fluorocarbon free durable water repellent finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the coat!
- Rainbow Whales: Inspired by the small Minke Whales found in the waters surrounding Scotland, this coat has a contrasting Soft Sunflower Yellow lining
- 3-piece hood for a great fit with an elasticated front edge for better visibility
- Zip fastening on the front with internal zip and chin guard
- Storm placket with double fastening for extra protection from the cold
- Sleeve lining for easy dressing
- Reflective print details
- Adjustable soft touch velcro cuffs
- Two fleece lined pockets on the front
- Parka-style dipped hem
- Handy hanging loop
- Label at the back of the neck to write your little one’s name on